The parenting support you need, instantly
You have your child’s assessment. Now go deeper with a personalized level of support. A Cadey Coach analyzes your child’s unique mental, behavioral, and developmental profile and offers daily, text-based guidance and problem-solving techniques when you need them most.
With Cadey Coaching you'll get:
- Live, text-based access to a licensed child psychology coach to address questions as they arise
- Clarity on how to start helping your child immediately — no waitlists or waiting for specialists
- Answers to your most challenging parenting questions — addressed in complete privacy
- Expertly-vetted recommendations for therapies and interventions
- Help navigating the school system and learning differences
- A baseline understanding of any markers in your child's profile for ADHD, Autism, Anxiety, Depression, or Learning Disabilities
Get answers to your most pressing parenting questions. This system was created by child psychologists to help parents get help for their children’s diverse needs now.
Child psychologists have designed this resource for you to include video and text recommendations to improve your child's behavior and well-being.
With this system, you can make progress every day. In as little as 2 weeks, you will see improvements in your family’s life.
Strategies to reconnect
If you are struggling with your child’s behavior, it may feel like everything is a battle. Learn how to reconnect with your child and get life back on track.
Sign Up Now
We have a limited number of spots in our coaching program while it’s still in beta. Sign up now to be notified as soon as it’s ready. Coaching will be widely available beginning in April, 2022.
- 1Click below to get started
- 2Register and fill out the assessment for your child. It takes less than 30 minutes and provides you and your coach with a clinically-validated profile to use as a basis for analysis, problem solving, and planning.